2022 President’s Scholars of Excellence Program – University of Toronto.
Every year, over 150 of the most highly qualified students applying to first year of direct-entry, undergraduate studies will be distinguished as President’s Scholars of Excellences.
Award Type: Admission
Action: Automatically Considered
Availability: Domestic Students International Studentship
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Value/Amount: $10,000 in first year (non-renewable)
Approximately 150 of the most highly qualified students applying to first year of direct-entry, undergraduate studies will be distinguished as President’s Scholars of Excellence. Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for these scholarships upon admission (i.e. a separate application is not required). This distinction, offered to a small number of highly qualified students, includes the following opportunities:
- A $10,000 entrance scholarship in first year (non-renewable).
- Access to meaningful part-time on-campus employment during your second year.
- Access to an international learning opportunity during your university studies.
Note: Please note that this guarantee does not include funding, but financial assistance may be available if you have demonstrable financial need.
Additional features may be offered by the admitting division. Please refer to your letter of offer for further details.
How to apply:
- There no separate application required for these scholarships.
- Students are considered automatically for the scholarships upon admission at the University of Toronto.
- Payment of the award is conditional on full-time registration in September.
- Students must be registered full time for both the fall and winter sessions.
- The funds in payment of the award will be credited to the student’s fees account following registration in September.
- After deduction of outstanding fees, any balance remaining will be issued by direct deposit.
- Please ensure your direct deposit banking information is updated on your ACORN account. Instructions for setting up direct deposit on ACORN are available Here.