Getting a nursing degree is the dream of most medical science graduates and most times funding can be an issue as getting a master’s in Nursing can be very expensive. In this post, we compiled a list of 50 scholarship opportunities to study nursing for both postgraduate and undergraduates.
Before then, I would love you to check out some of this post we made about pursuing a career in nursing.
Graduate Assistantships in the School of Nursing Work closely with expert faculty while helping pay for your education. Apply for a position. https://www.bsu.edu/academics/collegesanddepartments/nursing/admissions-and-financial-aid/graduate-assistantships
14. University of Utah
15. Binghamton University |State University of New York
16. University of Wisconsin –Madison School of Nursing
17. Northern Illinois University
Graduate Scholarships & Financial Aid Financial Aid Information DNP Students The School of Nursing annually awards scholarships to students in the DNP programs. Scholarship amounts vary from approximately $500 to $2,000/year depending on … https://students.nursing.wisc.edu/graduate-advising/graduate-scholarships-aid/
Assistantships, Fellowships and Scholarships – The Graduate School | Binghamton University Finance your education with assistantships, fellowships and scholarships at Binghamton University’s Graduate School. Find more information here. https://www.binghamton.edu/grad-school/cost-aid-funding/financial-support/assistantships-fellowships.html
18. DePaul University
19. Florida Atlantic University
20. East Tennessee State University
21. The University of Louisville
22. University at Buffalo
GA/TS Information and Positions Applying to graduate school can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Whether you’re a domestic or international student, find out how to get started. https://www.etsu.edu/gradschool/funding/gats.php
Graduate Tuition, Financial Aid & Scholarships A wide range of internal and external funding opportunities are available for graduate nursing students at the University at Buffalo. https://nursing.buffalo.edu/admissions-and-finance/graduate-finance.html
23. University of Arkansas
24. Winowa State University
25. University of Iowa
26. University of Ottawa
Graduate Assistantships With a graduate assistantship at WSU, you’ll receive tuition benefits for working part time to assist faculty, support staff & provide university services. https://admissions.winona.edu/afford/paying-for-college/assistantships/
Funding for PhD Students All full-time students can expect tuition and 9-month stipends for the first three years of the program. Students who are receiving this financial support are required to engage in a Graduate Assistan… https://nursing.uiowa.edu/academics/phd/funding-education
Doctor of Nursing Practice | JMU The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is an innovative online program with full-time and part-time study options with variable credits between 31-46, depending on transcripts and previous course-relate… https://nursing.jmu.edu/dnp/financialaid.html
31. Dalhousie University
32. University of Alberta – Various scholarships to study nursing at the university are available, including the Ambassador Award, granted based on academic excellence.
33. Planning to study nursing and need some additional funding? Luckily there a wide range of scholarships available to help aspiring nurses achieve their ambitions. Check out these nursing scholarships on offer around the world, broken down by region.
34. Canadian Nurses Foundation – A range of awards to support Canadian students of nursing at various study levels, from baccalaureate to doctorate.
35. University of Washington School of Nursing –
36. NURSE Corps Scholarship Program – Enables students accepted or enrolled in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate or graduate nursing programs, to receive funding for tuition.
37. Northern Illinois University – Various scholarships available to study nursing. Only admitted nursing majors are eligible.
38. Johnson & Johnson Discover Nursing Scholarships Database –
Delta State University – A variety of scholarships on offer to study at the Robert E. Smith School of Nursing.
40. University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) –
41. University of Toronto Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing – Over 75 undergraduate awards and 100 graduate fellowships are available, awarded based on academic excellence and/or financial need.
42. International Medical University, Malaysia – Scholarships are available to fully or partially cover the tuition fees for the full duration of a nursing degree at the International Medical University in Kuala Lumpur.
43. National University of Singapore Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies (ALCNS) – Scholarships and bursaries are available for nursing students at the university, including bursaries open to students of any nationality.
44. University of Hong Kong School of Nursing – Various scholarships to study at the university, including the Academic Elite Scholarship in Nursing, which awards up to HK$231,500 to high-caliber students.
45. University of South Australia – The School of Nursing and Midwifery offers a range of scholarships.
46. University of Sydney, Sydney Nursing School – Various scholarships available to study nursing at the university, ranging in value from AU$2,500 to $87,500.
Scholarships Find out about our comprehensive range of scholarships and prizes on offer to support your studies. Scholarships are awarded both on academic excellence and equity. https://sydney.edu.au/medicine-health/study-medicine-and-health/scholarships.html
47. University of Minnesota
48. Cape Western Reserve University
Cost & Financial Support Each July, the University of Minnesota Board of Regents approves the tuition and fees for the upcoming year. Cost of attendance will vary for each student depending on the number of credits registered… https://nursing.umn.edu/academics/phd-nursing/cost-financial-support
Financial Aid for Graduate Students | Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing | Case Western Reserve University All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. The majority of students are eligible for some type of assistance to cover the estimated cost … https://case.edu/nursing/admissions/financial-aid/graduate-aid
• • •