A graphics designer is needed in a reputable company in Abuja. The candidate is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate customers and clients.
Job Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja Key
• Advise stakeholders on how to communicate messages through design strategy.
• Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
• Proofreading/review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalized ideas and concepts to stakeholders.
• Commissioning illustrators and photographers when required.
• Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core Creative.
• Prioritizes, manages & q” accomplishes multiple projects simultaneously.
• Designing Social Media and website CreativeKey Requirement: At least 4 years’ relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space. Advanced proficiency in the use of graphic designing tools. Website development is an added advantage. Job Requirements•
Proven work experience as a multimedia graphic designer or similar role•
Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign and Illustrator
• Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• A keen eye for visual details.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
• Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative and responsive design concepts.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject matter captured as “Graphic Designer.