Entry-level Accountants are needed for immediate employment in a reputable company.
Location: Ajah, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Responsibilities and Experience:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the following:
- S/he will Compie financial statements such as the balance sheet.
- Reporting on financial performance.
- Perform financial calculations.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets.
- Analysing financial data to provide organisations with information that will assist in future planning and decision-making.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant financial laws and regulations.
- Giving financial advice.
- must have HND or BSC in accounting or related discipline
- 0-1 year of experience in Accounting
- good knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- good communication and presentation skills
- should understand the basic principles of accounting.
Pay range: N100,000 – N120,000
See also: QA/Software Tester
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the email subject.
Application deadline: 1st September 2021