A manufacturing company seeks to hire an Administrative officer who is also knowledgeable in bookkeeping.
Requirements: To support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication to include communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
To work and provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Maintain contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors. Maintenance of Human Resource records by documenting new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications and designations.
Requirements and qualifications
• Proven Admin/bookkeeping experience (1-3)
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS Office. Preferably Hnd/OndLOCATION: IYANA-IYESI, SANGO OTTA, OGUN STATE.
Interested candidates can send a cv/resume to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.orgNote: The deadline for this application is the 14th of July, 2021.