An Oil & Gas company is looking for Administrative & Compliance Officer
• To provide assistance to the company in overseeing and conducting its business readiness, management, supply management, maintenance, safety, personnel management, administrative, and public relations programs.
• Ensuring organization complies with government regulations — domestically as well as globally, if applicable — and avoids missteps that could result in hefty fines, legal ramifications and reputation damage.
• Ensures that employees are following internal compliance policies.
• Ensures that the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
• Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
• Help the company build a dynamic HR system and structure for its upcoming projects.
• Develop an employee engagement plan to help the workforce deliver on specific projects.
• Act as the point of contact for all short-term employees that will be working for specific projects, provide administrative support and manage all queries
• First degree in law, business administration, marketing or equivalent course
• Minimum of 5 years’ working experience with at least 3 years in managing a team
• Exposed to core areas of operations, sales & marketing
• Operations leadership experience
Location – Portharcourt Nigeria Work Hours – Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)Salary – 100k for 3 months probation period. 40 % increase after probation.
Interested candidates should please send their CV’s to email@example.com
For more jobs in Port Harcourt, Click Here