Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Communicate with all repeated customers / potential customers / consultants / end users, in the specific territory assigned by his ASM, to promote Kirby Business.
- Do the market survey and search for new enquiries.
- Able to travel to other countries/regions to secure orders.
- Receive customers’ enquiries for bidding, study it, prepare QRF& sketches and communicate with engineering / estimation department to get it priced
- Prepare the offer and follow up with his customers to negotiate / modify the offer until he closes the deal within Kirby standard contract terms (Contract to be signed by ASM).
- Communicate with Kirby management (Sending DAF / E-mails) after consulting his ASM to get further discount on selling price –if needed- and any special approval on delivery / payment terms / any other non-standard terms.
- Prepare all entry documents for the new orders, review with his ASM and send to PMG/Credit
- Follow up with PMG / Credit Engineering / and all other departments –if needed- to ensure releasing the job for production and shipment after getting necessary approvals from Kirby’s customer.
- Provide after sales services to Kirby customers until the buildings are completely erected.
- Assist his sales manager in preparing the weekly / monthly sales / job reports.
- Collect all possible information about Kirby competition from the market.
- Perform other administrative duties for Kirby operation (outside Kuwait) as may be assigned by his Sales Manager.
- Summary of the Sales Engineer activities: Prospecting – Qualifying – Studying / Presenting –Quoting – negotiating technically and commercially/ Disarming objections – Closing –Follow up approvals / Changes- Manage any Claims
- Experience in sales, design or construction in PEB / SS Sales or related building material products is required
- Additional 2 years experience in engineering applications (Design / Construction).
- Technical Knowledge in Civil, Mechanical Engineering and Architecture. Able to read structural drawings & understand them.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS, SAP, Internet) and any additional software like (Auto-Cad, STAAD, Any planning software) is preferred.
- Self-Starter, Good Communication skills, People Management, Negotiation Skills, Leadership Skills and Go-getter attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering