PPC Limited is a company based in the United Kingdom. PPC (previously Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company with a 20-year track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions spanning five business sectors: telecommunications, energy, health, transportation, and building management systems. Philips Projects Centre, a subsidiary of Philips Electronics N.V. in the Netherlands, began operations in 1991.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Key Roles / Objectives
- Install and maintain medical devices and equipment (such as CT, X-Ray, Patient Monitoring Systems, Laboratory Equipment, CSSD Equipment)
- Troubleshoot medical equipment faults
- Consult with various stakeholders on the installation and maintenance of medical equipment projects and services, including engineers, customers, and management.
- Operate IT-based service application software for diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Prepare and present engineering solutions to prospective and current clients
- Ensure adherence to design and equipment specifications, as well as operating and safety standards, by overseeing, inspecting, and assessing completed installations.
- Prepare paperwork for pre- and post-installation and maintenance activities
- Ensure health and safety compliance
- Stay informed about changes in the profession and the medical industry
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the HOD
- B.Sc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant Degrees
- At least 3 years post qualification / (NYSC) experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc
- Ability to work with a team of Engineers
- Project management experience
- Good Computer Skills – hardware and software (MS office)
- General understanding of electro-mechanical equipment and mechanical faults.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.