Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship.
Birmingham has a long history of reducing educational barriers to allow the most academically gifted pupils to reach their full potential in learning and education.
In keeping with tradition, we are pleased to announce the inauguration of the Global Masters Scholarship, which will attract and assist the most academically brilliant international students from around the world to our Master’s programs during the academic year 2022/23.
- Host Institution(s):University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Field of study:Eligible one year taught Masters degree programmes offered at the University
- Number of Awards: 40
- Deadline: The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
Eligible Countries for Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship.
International students from the following countries are welcome to apply:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Scholarship worth and benefits:
Students from qualified countries will be awarded £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees to study a one-year taught Master’s degree at the University in 2022/23.
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be considered.
- Have been offered and accepted a place on a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus for the academic year 2022/23.
- Be a ‘domiciled’ citizen of one of the countries that qualify (see above)
- Be classified as an overseas fee payer by the university for tuition purposes.
- Begin their studies at the University in September/October 2022 on an on-campus programme.
- By June 30, 2022, you must have paid the normal £2,000 Admissions deposit.
- Have a strong academic record and be able to demonstrate it in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have a first-class overall grade (at least 70) or anticipate to attain one.
Instructions on how to apply:
Before applying for a scholarship, you must have accepted an offer of admission to Birmingham for a Masters degree. You must apply for the scholarship online by June 30, 2022, at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website here.