Branch Manager at Olam International Limited
Olam International is a global food and agribusiness that serves approximately 19,800 customers with food, ingredients, feed, and fiber. Farming, processing, and distribution facilities, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers, are all part of our value chain, which covers 60 countries. Olam’s mission is to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems,’ addressing the various issues that come with satisfying the requirements of a growing global population while also having a good influence on farming communities, the environment, and all of our stakeholders. Olam, which is headquartered and listed in Singapore, is currently among the top 30 largest main listed firms on the SGX-ST in terms of market capitalization.
We’re recruiting to fill the following position:
- Job Title: Branch Manager
- Location: Nigeria
- Employment Type: Full-time
Branch Manager at Olam International Limited | Job Description
- Olam’s business model is around supply chain optimization. The regional manager is a vital job that is directly responsible for putting the region’s business strategy into action.
- In Olam’s operations in the region, the role entails accountability for a complete product(s) line. In order to deliver outcomes, the incumbent will play a key and publicly visible role.
- You’ll be in charge of overseeing the execution of all procedures, including supply chain management from producer to export.
- As a Branch Manager, you’re responsible for motivating your staff, fostering ownership, and ensuring that the following essential dimensions are met.
Effectiveness in terms of strategy:
- Within the country, contribute to the formulation and implementation of the business road plan, as well as managing the procurement and supply chain strategy for the product(s).
- You’ll use solid judgment within the confines of established practices and regulations, and you’ll choose strategies for attaining answers that will contribute to future success and results.
- Strong financial acumen, as well as the ability to read and comprehend activities like counterparty and credit risk management, are required.
- Creating and implementing regional business plans, conducting evaluations, and informing the team on organizational objectives.
- Building the brand’s exposure and, as appropriate, resolving client issues
- As a branch manager, you’re in charge of making the best use of the country’s resources.
- You’ll be responsible for assisting with the implementation of essential infrastructure in accordance with the business plan and maximizing capacity efficiency by reducing controllable losses.
- To get permissions and approvals, coordinate with the necessary regulatory agencies.
- Complying with all applicable industry laws and regulations in your location Assessing market circumstances and discovering opportunities
- Observing strict ethical and professional guidelines
- Ability to form teams – hire, train, and develop members of a team
- Your market data and analysis will be crucial in assisting the company’s trading and strategic decisions.
- Formal business evaluations and ongoing continuous improvement activities should be used to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Managing team members and reviewing employee performance, when needed, and providing feedback and advice Recognizing employee accomplishments and supporting excellence in the workplace
- An grasp of how to provide value to a firm and a desire to go the extra mile to do so. Self-motivated with a strong focus on results.
- MBA with 1-3 years of industry experience after graduation
- You should be able to communicate effectively on all levels and possess strong leadership qualities.
- Outstanding organizational skills, as well as a detail-oriented attitude.
- Basic computer skills, advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building abilities are all important.
- Previous sales, supply chain, and operations experience would be a huge plus.
Application Closing Date
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online by clicking here.