Chief Digital Information Officer
KPMG a reputed Institute within the Financial Services Sector is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Digital Information Officer
Job Type: Full time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Chief Digital Information Officer will drive growth by converting traditional “analog” businesses to digital businesses leveraging technology and data analytics. The individual will drive digital transformation within the institute and align all IT and innovation strategies with the institute’s strategic plan. He/She will partner with other heads of directorates to drive the achievement of their IT-related goals.
Skills and Capabilities
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the institute
- Set and implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
- Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the institute’s future
- Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between members and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approached as needed to ensure we’re investing in the right tools and resources
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes customer experiences, marketing channels and business models
- Focusing on creating new value through the smart use of digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes.
- Support and supervise Information stewardship activities and management of data quality, retention and uses.
- Provide data analytics and business intelligence to draw valuable insights from data.
See also: Area Manager at Navitas Nigeria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field or;
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualifications required
- Professional qualifications such as ACIB is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects
- Experience managing and leading a digital team
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly forward looking
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving and execution skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Good leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- High personal ambitions, drive and strong work ethic.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date