Chief Financial Officer| Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is an African human resource/IT consulting firm that offers high-quality services to organizations. We take pride in how successfully we help firms overcome obstacles that impede optimal performance by providing a diverse range of solutions based on deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise, and highly skilled tools.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following position:
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Company: Kloverharris Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative
Job Description of the Chief Financial Officer| Kloverharris Limited
- Manage the company’s entire financial situation, including planning, forecasting, budgeting, and treasury management.
- Also, make sure that management reports and financial accounts are updated on a regular basis.
- The ideal applicant will be in charge of the company’s financial analysis as well as presenting financial data to top management that will help them make strategic business decisions.
- Assist with the management, direction, and leadership of the financial and accounting staff.
- Manage the financial forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Risk management – Advise management on the most effective methods for reducing operational, financial, and reputational risk.
- Handle all internal compliance issues, including tax, legal, and regulatory issues.
- Charged with reducing costs, increasing productivity, and supporting in the development of good pricing strategies.
- Work within the organization to establish relationships with different functional areas in order to discover their needs and growth prospects.
- Externally, represent the company to lenders and investors in order to maximize the company’s growth potential.
- Identify company problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- Develop and implement strategies for the organization’s goals and objectives to be met.
- Long-term business and financial planning advice with the goal of increasing profitability
- Reconciliation statements for the organization are prepared.
- Ensure that cash and check receipts are deposited into the company’s bank accounts on a timely basis. Maintain a relationship with the company’s lenders and interact with them.
- Get in touch with potential investors and keep them informed.
- Ensure that all financial reporting statements are prepared correctly.
- Ensure that the internal control unit ratifies/verifies all expenses.
- On a regular basis, supervise the preparation and updating of VAT payable schedules.
- Monthly report generation for debtors/creditors
- Fixed asset register and fixed asset disposal register preparation and updating
- Monthly depreciation is calculated and charged to the profit and loss statement.
- Ensure that creditors, provision, and accruals schedules are prepared and updated.
- On a regular basis, supervise the compilation and updating of the rental income schedule.
- On a monthly basis, generate the following reports: Profit and Loss Report, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Nominal Ledger Journals, Management Report
- Monthly management accounts and schedules supporting the balances are prepared.
- Conduct a monthly business analysis.
- Management was in charge of all other tasks.
- Finance, Investment Management, Business Administration, Economics, or Accounting as a first degree.
- CFA (Certified Financial Analyst), Professional Accreditation (ACA)
- 8–10 years of relevant experience as a Chief Financial Officer or Management Accountant is required.
- The previous 3–5 years must have been spent in a management position within a renowned and established organization (Construction, Engineering etc.)
Required knowledge and abilities:
- The Construction Industry’s Evolution
- Money and Foreign Exchange Markets
- Development and implementation of business and financial strategies
- Management of Finance and Investment
- Advanced Financial & Management Accounting Taxation Assets & Liabilities Management Advanced Financial & Management Accounting Advanced Financial & Management Accounting Advanced Financial & Management Accounting Advanced Financial & Management
- Negotiations on networking and relationship management
- Monitoring and reporting on business performance
- Self-discipline, judgment, and decisiveness
- Ability to demonstrate strategic capability and initiative Good financial, analytical, organizational, creative, and coordinating capabilities
- Good understanding of essential accounting packages to provide leadership and direction to team members
- Communication and interpersonal abilities are exceptional.
- Reporting abilities
- Microsoft Office Proficiency Application
Deadline: March 29, 2022
Candidates that are interested and qualified can send their applications to:
utilizing the job title as the email’s subject