Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria – We are a long-established total engineering solution firm, with activities in education, training & projects in the specialized areas of instrumentation, automation, process control, mechatronics, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
We are a long established Engineering & Power Consulting company with activities in Training Education, Projects and Supplies to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power& the Services sectors of the economy.
- The Engineering Consulting practice focuses on the specialist areas of Automation, Instrumentation, Process Control, Electrical / Electronic and Mechanical Engineering.
- The Power Consulting Company provides the aforementioned Services to the entire value chain of the Power Sector; Generation, Transmission, Distribution and ancillary-related services.
- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both Companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new products & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting and providing the leadership to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the Company.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an Engineer or holders of related qualifications, of high integrity with Senior Level business development experience across the target industries of both companies.
- The possession of an MBA will be an advantage.
- He/She will manage the Business Managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both Companies.
- The appointee would be an Electrical / Electronic, Automation / Instrumentation, Power or Mechanical Engineer or holders of technical skill / Business qualifications with upwards of 18 years experience in Engineering Consulting / Power environment.
Qualifications / Skills
HND / B.Sc in a relevant course of study.
High-level contacts in the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power and Engineering Servicing sector,
Strong leadership and performance management skills
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email