Customer Service Representative at Pensions Alliance Limited
Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank).
We’re looking for someone to fill the following position:
- Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Location: Onitsha – Anambra, Asaba – Delta, Edo State
- Employment Type: Full-time or part-time
- Work Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Customer service employees assist customers with complaints and enquiries, provide product and service information, accept purchases, and process returns.
- They are sometimes considered as having a sales role because they assist consumers in understanding the service and answering queries regarding their bookings.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative at Pensions Alliance Limited
- At all times, maintain a cheerful, compassionate, and professional approach toward consumers.
- Responding to client inquiries as soon as possible.
- Using numerous avenues to communicate with customers.
- Recognizing and addressing client complaints.
- Knowing everything there is to know about our services so you can provide accurate answers to clients’ questions.
- Orders, paperwork, applications, and requests are all processed.
- Customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints are all recorded.
- As needed, communicating and coordinating with coworkers.
- Providing comments on the customer service procedure’ efficiency.
- Taking charge of a group of junior customer care reps.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied and that excellent customer service is provided.
- In any subject of study, an OND, HND, or B.Sc is required.
- 1 year in a recognized firm as a Customer Service Representative
- When customers are stressed or upset, you must be able to remain calm.
- The ability to work with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customer support
Salary ranges from N75,000 to N100,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
The deadline for applications is April 30, 2022.
Interested and competent individuals should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title and current location as the subject line, e.g. Asaba Customer Service Representative