Title: Customer Service Representative
- Receive customers and address all issues concerning their faulty products.
- Prepare Job Card for all jobswith proper classification i.e.warranty or non-warranty.
- Forward all job card and faulty products to the service centre supervisor.
- Preparation ofdefective parts failure report(Panel, PCB & Compressor )
- Preparation of daily work report.
- Daily follow up on the engineers to confirm status of jobs.
- Responsible for happy calls to customers and dealers.
- Responsible for spare part request in line with job card details.
- Responsible for job completion feedback to the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications –MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.