8k – $12k
We are looking for a Data Analyst seeking to work in our team to shape business and data strategy. You are highly analytical and excited about applying a quantitative framework to business problems through performing analysis, data mining, predictive modeling, business forecasting, applied statistics, and more. You are comfortable with presenting your approach to Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing, Sales, Finance and working with them to execute a data-driven business process.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
• Build dashboards, keep track of core metrics and attribute metrics changes to root causes
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Obtain a thorough understanding of our data sources and collection methods. Work with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot data source issues.
• Analyze data to derive insights and develop data visualizations to facilitate decision making
• Design and analyze experiments to verify product hypothesis and direction
• Work with engineers and product stakeholders to deliver product insights and strategy.
• Support development and launch of tooling projects
• Take projects from RFP/SOW/BRD to delivery: project management, requirements gathering, data architecture, workflow management, quality assurance, reporting and visualization, presentation
Qualifications – What we are looking out for
• Familiarity with the Google Cloud Platform eg. DataStudio, Colab, Compute Engine etc and related platforms.
• Expertise with SQL and Python • BA/BS in statistics, econometrics, business analytic, or a related scientific major
• Strong analytical and causal reasoning mindset, and rigidity on statistical correctness
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Passion about payment products and curiosity to deep dive What’s in it for you
• Highly competitive salary
• Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
• Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
• Premium health insurance
• Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefits