Donghua University Shanghai Government Scholarships 2022
Shanghai Government Scholarships at Donghua University are fully supported for international students and are designed to assist students in realizing their full potential, with a special focus on those who may struggle financially to pursue a higher education. In the scholarship’s 2022/2023 application round, interested and eligible students are asked to apply.
During their studies in Mauritius, the Scholarship will assist successful candidates in paying their tuition fees and contributing to their living expenses. Furthermore, the scholarship includes a return flight on the most cost-effective route. This will be valid for travel from the country of origin at the start of the studies and back to the country of origin after the studies have been completed successfully.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Donghua University, China
- Scholarship to be taken at: Donghua University, China
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
- Number of Award: 40
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Donghua University Shanghai Government Scholarships 2022 | DETAILS
The Shanghai Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program offered in Chinese-taught Bachelor’s programs (excluding B.A. in Chinese Language), Master’s degree programs (except MIB), and Doctoral degree programs.
Criteria for Eligibility
The following qualifying requirements must be met by applicants for this scholarship:
- International students are required to apply.
- Be a healthy non-Chinese citizen.
- When applying for doctoral programs, you must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- When applying for master’s degrees, you must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- When applying for bachelor’s degrees, you must be a high school graduate under the age of 25.
- Even if you thrive academically and extracurricularly, you will not be eligible for any other scholarships granted by the Chinese government, institutes, or organizations.
The following perks will be covered by the award:
- Waiver of tuition fees.
- Dormitory space is available for free on campus.
- Monthly stipend (CNY 2500 for bachelor’s degrees, CNY 3000 for master’s programs, and CNY 3500 for doctoral programs).
- International Students in China have access to a comprehensive medical insurance and protection scheme.
Procedures for Submitting an Application
How to Apply: Before applying for the Shanghai Government Scholarships in 2022/2023, make sure that DHU provides the academic program you want to study and that it is covered by SGS scholarships
- To save your information in the scholarship application database, complete the SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn before applying to DHU.
- Then, to finish your DHU application, follow the procedures below: 1). DHU’s online application can be found at dhu.edu.cn. 2) Submit the needed hard copies of all application materials, and 3) The application cost must be paid.
Application Closing Date
The application deadline is March 31st (Fall intake only)
For further information, go to the official website