Entrepreneurship Instructor at Wellspring College
Wellspring College is a model school founded in 2003 by bright and experienced academics and educators who share a vision of restoring standards to the nation’s educational system. We take advantage of every opportunity to help our kids grow spiritually, academically, mentally, and socially. We are dedicated to delivering a rigorous, dynamic, relevant, and consistent curriculum that encourages lifelong learning and develops responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who behave ethically and confidently in their personal careers and communities.
We’re looking for candidates for the following position:
- Job Title: Entrepreneurship Instructor
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
As an entrepreneurial instructor, we are looking for a creative and inventive educator to join our team. The college is looking for a problem solver with a desire to learn new things on a regular basis.
Responsibilities of Entrepreneurship Instructor at Wellspring College
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Assist pupils in developing the growth mentality that will allow them to persevere and succeed in all aspects of their lives.
- Engage parents and families in educational programs that lead to advocating for more opportunities in their own families and communities.
- Collaborate with other educators to build a learning community based on data analysis, reflection, and collaboration.
- Provide learning opportunities that develop critical thinking abilities and problem-solving approaches that can be applied both in the classroom and in real life.
- Entrepreneurship, a project-based college prep subject in which students examine and establish a small firm, will be taught.
- Assist pupils in understanding entrepreneurship principles and how the market economy and ownership contribute to wealth development.
- Teach pupils the abilities they’ll need to succeed as entrepreneurs, as well as the attitudes, traits, and tactics they’ll need.
- Assist kids in learning how to save and make future investments in order to achieve their financial goals.
- Create a course curriculum and teaching methods.
- Organize the college’s vocational activities.
- A bachelor’s degree is required; postgraduate degrees or business/management certification are preferred.
- A minimum of two years of work experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will have past experience teaching high school as well as project-based learning understanding.
- Experience in economics, statistics, or entrepreneurship, or a track record of success as an entrepreneur.
- A dynamic public and motivational speaker.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- The ability to apply what you’ve learned in a real-life situation.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
The deadline for applications is April 4th, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.
Note: Only those who are qualified will be contacted.