Executive Assistant to the GMD
A reputable organisation is recruiting for the post of Executive Assistant. Apply if you meet the recruitment requirements.
Title: Admin and HR Associate Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Responsibilities and Experience:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the following:
- S/he will Provide administrative assistance, such as preparing communications, writing and editing e-mails, and drafting memos on behalf of the GMD
- Perform minor accounting duties
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organize catering when necessary
- Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcome visitors, identify the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Manage the GMD’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- He or she must have 10 years’ progressive experience as an Executive Assistant to a CEO in a bank, multinational or large corporation.
- Must be a graduate
Pay range: N500,000 – N700,000Job
See also: Admin and HR Associate Officer
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Executive Assistant to the GMD” as the email subject.
Application Deadline: September 2nd, 2021
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.