Prowedge is a people and product strategy company deeply focused on the sustainability of businesses in a vastly changing business environment. They consult on people management, venture design, growth strategy, and delivery, product design and overall strategy development.
Job Title: Driver
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- We are looking for a diligent and responsible Driver to operate the vehicles and transport cargo of the CEO of our clients’ company.
- In this position, you will follow prearranged routes to destinations or use maps and GPS to navigate routes. You will also maintain vehicle upkeep and cleanliness.
- As a driver, you must have a safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations.
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions for safe and easy navigation of the road.
- Open vehicle doors and assist passengers, whenever required.
- Load and unload cargo and baggage.
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable. And also keep the interior of the vehicle clean of debris and clutter.
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill the gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed.
- Collect payments, document amounts, and offer receipts when necessary.
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
See also: Driver at Stallion Agency
Qualifications and Experience
- The minimum for an SSCE.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as a Driver
Application Closing Date
10th August 2021
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should: