Exxon Mobil Corporation’s subsidiary Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) has a long and established history of activities in Nigeria. The company’s oil and gas production activities are one of Nigeria’s most important sources of revenue.
The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022 allows recent Nigerian graduates to obtain important industry experience while working for a world-leading petroleum firm. You can anticipate to utilize your knowledge and expertise in a genuine business setting from day one of your internship.
We believe in lifelong learning and development at ExxonMobil. Through hard assignments, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your worth and develop essential professional experience, skills, and expertise. Your supervisors will also provide you with on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what it’s like to work for the world’s largest petroleum and petrochemical firm.
- Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science)
- Locations: Lagos and Eket – Akwa Ibom (Alt)
- Career field: Safety, Security, Health and Environment
- Job type: Intern / Co-op / Apprentice
- Company: ExxonMobil
Eligibility for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program 2022
- Applicants must be Nigerians with a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Nursing, pharmacy, medical laboratory science, and other medical science disciplines.
- No earlier than 2020, you must have received a Second Class, Upper Division (2:1) or a Master’s Degree with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper Division (2:1).
- It is required that you have completed the National Youth Service Corps program (NYSC)
- Candidates for nursing positions must be certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS), and hold a valid Practicing Nursing license.
- Candidates for pharmacy must be registered with the Nigerian Pharmacist Council (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Candidates for Medical Laboratory Science must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license, as well as strong leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication abilities.
- Click ‘Apply’ to begin your application. When you receive a confirmation email, your application is complete.
- Make sure to include the following documents in your upload:
- a cover letter stating the dates of your internship availability
- A résumé that has been updated
- CGPA is shown on the academic transcript (if available)
- Degree Certificate indicating degree class and graduation date
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS), and a current Practicing Nursing license are required (for Nursing candidates)
- Provisional or practice license that is valid and current (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC
- Valid government-issued identification with a clear image of your face (for example, an international passport data page, a voter’s card, a national identity card, or a driver’s license).
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Disclaimer: There are no processing or registration fees associated with any ExxonMobil job posting.