TradeDepot delivers an innovative route to market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa.
Job Title: Loan Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location – Lagos, Nigeria
You will be responsible for :
- Providing advice on KYC requirements and assisting clients and account managers through the account opening process.
- Reviewing client documentation to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Following up with clients on required documentation and escalating to the appropriate Account Managers where necessary.
- Identifying discrepancies and escalating higher risk matters to the Compliance team.
- Trade matching, processing and settlement.
- Performing reconciliation of positions as well as investigating and resolving discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate settlement of trades and payments.
- Liaising with multiple internal stakeholders to resolve client queries.
- Proposing ways to improve system controls and enhance existing reconciliation, investigation and control processes.
- Supporting the daily operations for loans servicing by ensuring all requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner, in line with internal service standards.
- Reviewing credit documents and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure documentation is complete as per the internal policy and guidelines.
- Monitoring of credit limits and exposures.
- Ensuring collateral valuation, monitoring and reconciliation with original documents.
See also: Virtual Assistant At One Good Deal
Qualifications and Experiences:
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Loan/ Credit Ops/ Collateral Management, Settlements or Client Onboarding within Consumer industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What’s on Offer?
- Fantastic work culture
- Flexible working options
- Attractive Salary & Benefits