Apply for Front Desk Officer and Medical Sales Representative in Lagos and in the North.
Our client is looking for smart, ambitious and dynamic individuals to join our team. We believe that passion, hard work and teamwork are the key ingredients to success. Most importantly, we believe that having fun at work uplifts teams and builds great companies.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Qualification & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience as a client relations officer in a similar organization.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools e.g. excel, word, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Technology and Social Media savvy.
- Organized, thorough, and attentive to details.
- Good listening and negotiations skills
- Superior problem-solving skills in business and everyday relationships
- Friendly and pleasant voice
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Excellent record-keeping and data entry skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to resolve complex queries.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative (North)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be preferably a science or bio-science graduate (Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology etc.) from a reputable institution having a flair for selling and with strong achievement orientation.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Must be a Male or Female between ages 22-28 years.
Salary / Benefits
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Attractive Salary, highly paid incentives, HMO, Pension and leave/leave allowance, Bonus, etc.
Application Closing Date
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g “Medical Sales Rep – Taraba”.