Do you wish to pursue higher education abroad?Here’s some incredible news!
The ICDF International Scholarships in Taiwan 2022 application period is currently open.
This is a fully funded scholarship. Candidates can apply for programs at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels. This scholarship is available worldwide, not just in one country. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this award to help them finish their education.
Taiwan offers about 2,000 scholarships to students from all around the world. In the ICDF scholarship Taiwan, an acceptance letter is not required. In the ICDF Scholarship 2022, there are no IELTS or TOEFL requirements.
- Host country: Taiwan
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD
- Sponsored by: Taiwan ICDF’s international higher education
- Universities: 21 Taiwan studies universities
- Deadline: 15th March 2022
- Master’s Degree in Environment and Sustainable Development.
- Mechanical Engineering International Bachelor’s Program in Electric power Engineering (IMEPE)
- Industrial Engineering and Management International Master’s Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (international)
- Agricultural Economics International Master’s Development.
- International Master Program in Civil Engineering and Management (ICEM)
- MBA Program of International Business and Trade
- M. Sc. Program in Tropical Medicine
- International Master’s Program in Health Care Administration
- Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security
- International Master of the Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI)
- Undergraduate Program in International Business and Trade
- Undergraduate Program in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Undergraduate Program in Tropical Agriculture
- International Master Program of Agriculture (IMPA)
- International Bachelor Program of Agribusiness (IBPA)
- Master in Educational Leadership and Management Development
- School of Medicine for International Students
- International Bachelor Program in Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Master Program in Tropical Agriculture
- Ph.D. Program in Tropical Agriculture
- International Undergraduate Program in Business Administration (IUP in BA)
- International Master of Business Administration (IMBA)
- International Master’s Program in International Studies
- International Master of Business Administration in Technology Management
- International Master Program in Information Systems and Applications
- Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development (IHRD)
- Ph. D. & Masters Program in International Health
- International Master Program in Aquaculture Technology and Management
- Candidates’ tuition fees are covered by the Taiwan ICDF.
- The Taiwan ICDF also arranges for the candidates’ plane tickets.
- Undergraduate program candidates can get NT$12,000 per month as a monthly allowance.
- Candidates for master’s programs can receive NT$15,000 per month.
- Candidates for the Ph.D. program are eligible for a monthly stipend of NT$17,000.
- Students are required to live in a dorm
- Student safety insurance is also provided by the Ministry of Education.
Criteria of Eligibility
- For the ICDF scholarship in Taiwan, students must be citizens of an eligible nation.
- Students must meet the admission requirements for the universities they wish to attend.
- Students who do not have any other scholarship opportunities are eligible.
How do I apply for an ICDF International Scholarship in Taiwan?
Candidates must fill out an application form on the University’s official website to be considered for this scholarship. Please visit the official link to apply for a scholarship for a scholarship.