Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022| Fully Funded application is now open. The Irish Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship available to all international and European students wishing to pursue full-time bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree programs at Irish universities. The Irish government is one of the most well-known scholarships in the world. Ireland is one of the top ten countries in the world for higher education quality. The Irish Higher Educational Universities fund this scholarship in any academic discipline.
A total of 60 scholarships will be awarded as part of this initiative. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme and the Department of Further and Higher Education will cover all expenses. The classes will be taught in English. Ireland is a European country. There is no upper age limit for this application.
There are numerous scholarships available in Ireland that do not require IELTS. A large number of students come to this country to pursue their higher education. Do you aspire to be one of them as well? You can apply even if you don’t have an IELTS score. You are invited to apply for the Call for Applications, which is now open. The Irish Scholarship is open to people of any nationality from all around the world. More information about the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022 can be found below.
About the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022| Fully Funded
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 25th March 2022
Majors and fields of study available
The Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme supports or intends to support Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Profession.
- Social Science
The following expenditures of the Participants will be covered by the Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students. Students that succeed will earn the following rewards:
- A stipend of €10,000 for a year of study
- All tuition and other registration fees at the higher education institution are waived in full.
Who can apply?
- A taught Master’s Degree Program for one year
- One year of a research program (equivalent to one year of a two-year research master’s degree)
- Ph.D. program lasting 3–4 years
- An undergraduate program final year
Criteria for Applicant
- International students from non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- In September/October 2022, the Successful Scholars will begin their studies.
- Have high standards (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Communication abilities that are outstanding
- Activities outside the classroom (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sport)
Documents required for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022| Fully Funded
- Academic transcripts
- Valid passport
- Offer Letter
- Reference letters
How to Make an Application
The online portal is where you can submit your application. Please visit the Irish Government Scholarship 2022 Official Website to apply online.
The application deadline for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 is March 22nd, 2022. By June 1, 2022, the results will be communicated to the selected students.