The Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 applications are now available. The Swedish government will award 300 scholarships to international students wishing to pursue full-time master’s degree programs at Swedish institutions. Sweden’s government will fund the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022. The Sweden Government Scholarship is open to participants from all over the world, of any nationality. The European Union’s third largest country.
There are over 600 Master’s Programs taught in English. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is funding the program. The scholarship will be for either a one-year or two-year master’s program. As a result, there are no language hurdles, and you can study in Sweden without having to take the IELTS exam.
The Swedish Government will cover all of the Scholarship costs, including tuition, airfare, stipend, and other living expenses. Sweden’s educational system is well-known around the world.
- Host Country: Sweden
- Host Institute: Swedish Universities
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: 300 Scholarships
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Application Deadline: 28th February 2022
Government of Sweden Scholarships| Financial Benefits
The Swedish Institute Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students, and it will cover the costs listed below.
- Tuition fees are paid in full to universities.
- Regular Payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For SEK 15,000 Airfare Tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance coverage.
In Sweden, there are over 600 Master’s Programs taught in English that are offered. Under the Sweden Government Scholarship, you can study any academic field or major. Following is a list of the Fileds.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
Criteria of Eligibility
- Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) international students are eligible.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of full or part-time work experience.
- You must be a citizen of a country that qualifies.
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships at the Swedish Institute
The Swedish Institute Scholarship application process is divided into four steps. On the official website, you may get more information. Please visit the Swedish Government Scholarship’s official website to apply.
The deadline for applying for Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 is February 28th, 2022. In April 2022, the results will be announced.