Hvac Manager at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company that was founded to provide strong business support services to local and international Real Estate investors and owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management, and Real Estate Management.
We’re looking for candidates for the following position:
- Job Title: Hvac Manager
- Location: Ikoyi Club 1938 Rd, Ikoyi 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Deadline: Not Specified
Job Summary Hvac Manager at Alpha Mead Group
- Maintain and repair all refrigerated equipment, as well as troubleshoot and repair all HVAC systems and all coolers.
- Manage all metal duct components and HVAC systems, as well as monitor and resolve all emergency alarms in systems and execute maintenance on all ventilating and air conditioning equipment.
- Manage all data center applications, as well as numerous centrifugal chillers, dehumidification systems, and all maintenance tasks for a variety of technicians.
- Design and improve all electricity and natural gas conservation initiatives, as well as help plant instrumentation and equipment troubleshooting, and assure compliance with all requirements.
- Monitor all resources and guarantee that they are being used to their full potential in order to meet all client objectives, as well as providing support for all equipment and do calculations and implement various HVAC strategies.
- Examine all approval mechanisms for new and altered maintenance jobs, as well as all work instructions and project deliverables, in order to maintain optimal quality within the needed schedule, and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze all project requirements.
- Audit all HVAC systems, gather data, conduct periodic evaluations, keep track of all log books, and manage all change procedures and difficulties.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conduct frequent audits and verify adherence to all corporate regulations, as well as aid in the design of a cost-effective HVAC system that meets all architectural criteria.
- Analyze all load programs and make the necessary calculations, as well as monitor all electrical requirements for HVAC equipment and make recommendations for improvements.
- B.sc in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Solid years of experience working in a FM space
- Suitable applicant must be dependable and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be aware of HSE principles and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Pay close attention to details
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.