Ikeja Airport – The management of Ikeja Airport is calling on applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of an Aircraft Attendant. Below is the job description and requirements.
Ikeja Airport, Lagos
42,000NGN (gross per month)
50,000NGN(gross per month) – for candidates with driving experience and a valid driver’s licence.
- Interior cleaning of aircraft with team members.
- Clean and disinfect aircraft lavatory/galley with team members.
- Exterior wash of designated aircraft with team members.
- Wash lavatory carts as scheduled, and at the appropriate time.
- Fumigate aircraft with team members.
- Prior experience is not compulsory.
- Must be willing to undergo relevant training.
- Must be willing to have a clean shave ALWAYS.
- Must be an excellent communicator and an active listener.
- Must have physical stamina.
- Male candidate desirable (for gender balance)
- Applicants living on the mainland preferable.* Applicants not older than 35 years preferable.
- Applicants with O’ Level results/certificates desirable (OND/NCE holders can also apply).
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV/resumé to email@example.com using AIRPORT JOB as the subject of the email.