IT personal at SIMS Nigeria Limited.
Please ensure to read carefully the Job requirement for IT Personnel before you Apply
SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria
Job title: IT personnel
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
See related jobs:
- Providing functional and technical support daily to all branches on issues pertaining to the Orion database as well as other IT-related issues via phone or remotely.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each user’s PC is fully secured.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN Network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all PCs in all four 4 locations in Abuja.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/Cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition e.g., switches, routers, scanners, printers, cables, etc.
- Resolving software & hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices at all the branches.
- Working together with ISP Support engineers whenever there is downtime for timely response and communicating resolutions to the IT/ERP Manager.
- Handling of all IT Related issues at all four locations.
- Keeping log sheet of network/system/application downtimes and proffer suggestions/solutions.
- Handling of purchases of IT hardware/software needed within the branches once it’s been approved.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3years of experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other related field.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.