Legal Officer at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing, founded in August 1994, is Nigeria’s leading outsourcing company. We provide a wide spectrum of outsourced services, from human resource outsourcing to sales BPO. All types and sizes of businesses can benefit from our customized Business Support Solutions.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
- Job Title: Legal Officer
- Location: Palmgroove, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary Legal Officer at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- All legal matters, business contracts, and agreements will be monitored and/or advised by the Legal Officer. In addition, the Legal Officer is responsible for ensuring that the company follows all regulatory and corporate governance procedures and rules that are common in the insurance industry.
- Create a wide range of legal documents.
- Assist with legal and business difficulties for corporations.
- Provide internal advisory services to the Company’s business units and departments.
- Support all departmental projects and job responsibilities with commercial legal advice.
- Assist in the creation of service level agreements for support and delivery of services.
- Maintain the registers and other records that the Company is required to keep under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- As ordered by the Legal Counsel & Company Secretary, perform all additional administrative and secretarial functions.
- Assist in the establishment of policies, procedures, and recommendations.
- Ensure (internal and external) adherence to established norms, policies, and procedures; examine non-compliance issues as needed.
- Examine the legal consequences of internal policies and procedures and provide legal advice to management.
- Examine and draft contracts, agreements, and internal policies, ensuring that they meet all statutory and legal requirements.
- Any other responsibilities that may be allocated.
- A legal degree from a university (minimum of second class lower).
- The Nigerian Bar Association has accepted me as a member.
- 3 years of post-NYSC experience is required.
- Microsoft office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, are a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding of business law; dedication and enthusiasm in achieving the organization’s goals.
- Ability to make sound decisions and use discretion.
- Good knowledge of both general and specific business and commercial law
- Excellent ability to work as part of a team to ensure that the Legal Unit runs well.
- Ability to conduct research
Application closing date
The deadline for applications is December 31, 2022.
How to Make an Application
Interested and competent individuals should send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application for Legal Officer.’