Lithuanian Government Scholarships for Short-Term Studies 2022
Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022-2023 applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified students from all around the world for short-term studies in approved disciplines. The scholarship will cover two to three semesters of study at a Lithuanian university.
The Lithuanian fellowship will provide 15 students with financial assistance, including full tuition, a monthly allowance, and other benefits.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lithuanian Government
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Lithuanian higher institution
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: 15
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Lithuanian Government Scholarships for Short-Term Studies 2022 | Eligiblity Criteria
- Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2022:
- The candidate must get official acceptance from a Lithuanian higher education institution (Conditional Agreement).
- The candidate must be a student, instructor, or researcher in a higher education or research institution in any country of the world (researchers in languages or philology only) (except Russian citizens).
- The candidate must be fluent in Lithuanian, English, or another language essential for the chosen program of study.
- Applicants who study or teach in Lithuanian science centers, as well as those who formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history, and culture as a subject at their home university, will be given priority.
- A monthly grant of around 630 EUR will be awarded to successful applicants.
- The cost of tuition will be compensated.
- Any additional charges, such as a student union fee or library subscription.
- Travel and lodging expenses are reimbursed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit an online application before the application deadline for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022. The online application system must be used to submit documents.
- Application form filled out completely
- For studies, the Conditional Agreement.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Certificate of Lithuanian or English language competency
- Motivational letter
Application Closing Date
The deadline for applications is April 29, 2022.