Marketing Executive at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
Phillips Outsourced Services Nigeria Limited is a prominent outsourcing service provider in Nigeria dedicated to providing our valued clients with high-quality, personalised, and cost-effective outsourcing solutions.
The industry offers cutting-edge solutions have earned that has earned a reputation as the go-to business partner for firms looking to expand up and gain a competitive advantage in the industry.
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is looking for applicants who are competent for the following positions:
- Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Industry: Tech
Marketing Executive at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited | Duties
- Create and implement marketing tactics that are both efficient and intuitive.
- Organize and manage advertising/communication initiatives (through social media, television, etc), exhibitions, and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to assess trends, brand recognition, and competitor ventures.
- Initiate and monitor surveys to gauge customer needs and commitment.
- Write copy for a variety of marketing channels (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- To ensure collaboration in promotional operations, maintain partnerships with media providers and publications.
- Monitor campaign progress using various measures and submit performance reports.
- Work with managers to prepare budgets and keep track of spending.
- Marketing, Business Administration, or a related discipline (HND / BSc)
- 3 years of proven experience as a marketing executive or related position
- A thorough understanding of market research methodology, data analysis, and statistical procedures is required.
- Understanding of strategic planning ideas and marketing best practices is essential.
- MS Office and marketing software expertise (e.g. CRM)
- Understanding of social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Strong time-management and organizing skills.
- Commercial awareness and creativity.
- Female is preferred.
15th April 2022
How to Make an Application
Interested and qualified individuals should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Title.”