- Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job title: Php web developer
- Deadline: 7th February 2022
PHP Web Developer at Woobs Resources Limited
Woobs Resources Limited is an indigenous private firm with the primary goal of carrying on the construction and property development business, as well as market development skills. Are you qualified to to be a PHP Web developer at Woobs Resources? See details below.
Role of the PHP Web Developer at Woobs Resources Limited
- In collaboration with our product and design teams, responsible for the implementation of PHP solutions such as plug-ins, templates, and widgets, as well as technical design and planning of web projects.
- PHP code should be clean and well-designed, and you should be familiar with at least one PHP framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePHP, Yii, Zend Framework)
- To ensure good optimization and functionality, troubleshoot, test, and maintain fundamental product software and databases.
- Participate at all stages of the development process.
- Use best practices in the industry.
- If necessary, develop and deploy new features to help with relevant procedures and tools.
Qualification of a PHP Web Developer at Woobs Resources Limited
- Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience.
- 2 to 4 years of previous job experience as a PHP Developer
- Authentication and authorization of users across a variety of systems, servers, and settings
- Bringing together numerous data sources and databases into a single system, as well as adding functionality and troubleshooting
- familiarity with the platform’s limits and workarounds
- Extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- With MySQL, you have excellent relational database skills.
- Experience with XML/JSON web services data models and API connectivity is required.
- Bootstrap, for example, is a responsive design framework that you should be familiar with.
- Knowledge and experience with mobile app development is a bonus.
See also: IT Technician Job at Woobs Resources
Candidates who are interested and qualified can send their CV to:
utilizing the job title as the subject of an email.