Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee 2022 Programme
Fill out an application for the Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee 2022 Program (5.7.A.R Programme). The Graduate Trainee 2022 Program at Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (RMBN) is still open until the deadline.
Rand Merchant Bank (RMB), a subsidiary of FirstRand Bank Limited, is a significant African corporate and investment bank and a member of Africa’s largest financial services company. We provide value-added advising, finance, trading, corporate banking, and primary investing services to our clients.
Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee 2022 Programme |Details of application:
Applications are being accepted for the following position:
- Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Location: Nigeria
- RMB places a high value on its employees. They encourage and challenge their varied workforce to make a good impact on the social, economic, and financial landscapes of their target areas.
- RMB is putting graduates’ cognitive powers to the test in order to find the next generation of Solutionist Thinkers.
- For a period of 24 months, the unique applicants will be enrolled in the exclusive 5.7.A.R Program.
- To provide a unique learning experience, the Program combines on-the-job learning through job rotations with classroom training.
- Do you have the ability to see beyond numb3r5? You have the potential to be the next RMB 5.7.A.R.
- You have a BA / B.Sc first-year degree.
- You have 0–2 years of post-graduate experience (including NYSC).
- You have a strong academic record (2:1 and above).
Because the RMBN 2022 Graduate Program is a full-time program, we are seeking motivated and devoted individuals who are:
- Curious & Brave: By speaking our thoughts and encouraging others to do the same, we have created a culture of boldness. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as possible in order to develop mutually respectful relationships. This will not only assist you in comprehending what we perform, but will also assist you in becoming an expert in it.
- Good Collaborators: You’ll collaborate with leaders and peers from around the world to link businesses with opportunities. As a result, it’s critical that you approach the situation with a collaborative mindset.
- Customer-centric/Deeply Invested: Treat the company as if it were your own. Our clients are at the center of all we do at our bank. You’ll go out of your way to help them in any way you can, building long-term relationships that you can use to fulfill their specific goals. Take charge of your own destiny and become a leader in your own right. Put your time, passion, and energy into meeting the requirements of our consumers, knowing that you have been enabled, entrusted, and held accountable.
- Problem solvers in the digital age: The financial services industry is evolving, becoming considerably more technology-driven and entrepreneurial. This implies you must be bold and proactive in your hunt for better solutions and in utilizing the resources available to you, such as other business areas and new technologies.
- Networkers: You can play an active part in putting our customers at the center of everything you do, from clients to colleagues. You’ll build trusting relationships with your clients or stakeholders by collaborating to create the best solution for them.
- Solution thinkers: Unconventional thinkers who make a good change in the world. We are passionate about unlocking potential at RMBN by using our Solutionist thinking methodology, which defies conventional thinking.
The deadline for applications is April 3rd, 2022.
How to Apply for a Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee 2022 Programme
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online by clicking here.