Recruiter at TeamAce Limited
We assist businesses in a variety of industries succeed at TeamAce. We help firms recruit the right people, establish bespoke business processes, leverage data, and apply insights and technology to achieve their desired change. Because we think there is no one-size-fits-all solution, we combine our experience and use several bespoke techniques to handle various business difficulties. You can keep your eyes on the prize and succeed this way.
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a leading technology company in Nigeria, is hiring for the following position:
- Job Title: Recruiter
- Company: TeamAce Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative
Roles of the Recruiter at TeamAce Limited
- Create and implement a comprehensive recruiting plan.
- Create and maintain job descriptions and specifications.
- Conduct a job and task analysis to document the work’s requirements and goals.
- Prepare materials for recruitment and publish job openings on appropriate employment boards.
- Using databases, social media, and other methods, find and recruit applicants.
- Candidates’ resumes and job applications are screened.
- To filter candidates on time, conduct interviews using a variety of dependable recruiting and selection tools/methods.
- Assess the knowledge, talents, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes of applicants.
- Keep an eye on HR recruiting best practices and put them into action.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources management or a similar discipline is required.
- Recruiting experience of at least 4 years is required (either in-house or a staffing agency)
- Hands-on experience with a variety of selecting methods (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Ability to organize a skills evaluation
- HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems are all things you should be familiar with (CMS)
- Hands-on familiarity with recruiting tools and HR information systems is required (HRIS) – Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
Application Closing Date
The deadline for applications is June 6, 2022.
On the company website, submit your CV and application: To get started, go to this page.