Refractory Manager| Dangote Group
About Dangote Group
Dangote Industries Limited is one of Nigeria’s most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals, with annual group income exceeding US$4 billion (2016) and active operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing in a wide range of products such as cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Through the building and management of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa, our major business emphasis is to supply local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day demands’ of the populous. We are concentrating our efforts on increasing local production capacity in order to create jobs, decrease capital flight, and promote local value addition. Become a part of the Dangote Group’s success story by joining the Dangote Group’s career team today.
- Job Title: Refractory Manager
- Location: Ibese, Ogun, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Field: DCP – Operations
- Deadline: Not Specified
Job Summary of the Refractory Manager| Dangote Group
Oversee the plant’s refractory installation, maintenance, and administration.
Key Duties and Functions:
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of refractory repairs and turnarounds.
- Plan the kiln shutdown and refractory maintenance program.
- Define and carry out process improvements, material use, and energy efficiency improvements.
- Assist the Line Manager with any other tasks he or she may assign.
Work Experience and Education
- Ceramic Engineering/Material Science/Chemical Engineering Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- Work experience of at least 18 years is required.
- Refractory application and material selection experience in a cement plant with a capacity of more than 5 MTPA.
- Experience with lowering refractory consumption and lowering costs
- Knowledge of the cement sector at a high level.
- In-depth understanding of best practices in cement solutions and applications, as well as a high level of innovation.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
- Microsoft Office Suites expertise.
Competencies and Skills
- Communication and presenting skills are excellent.
- Relationship management and supervision skills are essential.
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Training and Development
- Paid Time Off
Candidates who are interested and qualified should click here to apply online.