Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, an Engineering and Contacting Company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Engineering and Contacting
- The sales manager should be one with experience in selling telecommunication products (Active and Passive) to organizations in the Telecom industry, grow sales with new customers, and help develop and execute the strategy and adoption of the organization management platforms.
- S/he will work closely with customers, industry stakeholders, and internal team members.
- The ideal candidate must be passionate and knowledgeable about telecommunications and emerging markets, comfortable and enjoys the complexity of policy, technology, and economics, should be highly organized, be self-motivated and a “doer”, has the ability to grow new businesses, collaborate internally and ability to communicate customer needs effectively will be critical to success in this role.
- Growing businesses from new clients.
- Partnering with internal teams and external partners to pursue and close new sales.
- Working with the executive team to develop, support, and execute a multi-year business development strategy.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to companies. Build and sell market by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing businesses and projects
- Securing and leading senior-level customer meetings and performing customer discovery to understand true needs and pain points.
- Meeting and exceedingly quarterly and/or annual revenue targets.
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from lead to post-contract customer fulfillment.
- Attending industry events and representing the company as needed.
- Establish relationships with key decision-making supporters to promote favorable decision-making in projects.
- Understand customers’ requirements for business and networks, provide guidance, deeply analyze their pain points and root causes, and influence customers’ decision-making.
- Act as the core member of sales projects, take the lead in project operations, and help achieve project objectives.
- Take the lead in or participate in project negotiation, and guide contract clause improvement and project transaction and operation activities including dispute resolution.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of proven 5 years work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- N250,000 monthly.
- A graduated performance Bonus
- Provision of Monthly Allowance as call card and data
- A supported Weekly allowance (This will also be graduated alongside performance)
- Group Life and Medical insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “the job title” as the subject of the mail.