Site Engineer at Dreamcity Group
Dreamcity Group continues to be at the forefront of residential and commercial real estate development in Nigeria’s major cities, delivering dependable residential structures with high-quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in high-end cities, and commercial real estate with good returns for our investors, who have become a part of our success story over time.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
- Job Title: Site Engineer
- Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Company: Dreamcity Group
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering
Site Engineer at Dreamcity Group | Responsibilities
- Worker/artisan jobs should be prioritized and scheduled.
- On-site, organize and manage daily operations.
- To ensure that the project is completed on time, adhere to the project’s time schedule and re-plan as needed.
- Reading and interpreting designs, as well as making any necessary adjustments
- To check the quality of the workers’/artisans’ work.
- Ensure that all employees follow the company’s safety policies and laws.
- Assist the Safety Officer and keep an eye on him.
- In the absence of the Site Coordinator/Project Manager, attend to the needs of clients.
- Supervise subcontractors to verify that the job is performed according to Elalan specifications.
- On-site, report daily activities and grievances to the Site Coordinator/Project Manager.
- Material requisitions sung.
- Keep an eye on the cleanliness and condition of the site.
- Ascertain that all employees, including yourself, follow the company’s safety policies and regulations while working.
- Civil Engineering / Building Technology Higher National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent+ Accreditation by COREN
- A minimum of seven years of post-graduate construction experience is required, with at least two years in a supervisory capacity.
- Understanding and interpreting technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to think both creatively and logically in order to solve design and development problems.
- Must be able to comply to the Company’s health, safety, and environmental management systems and maintain safety standards.
- Must be able to look after one’s own health and safety, as well as the health and safety of others on the work.
- Must be able to ensure that quality control standards are followed and documented in accordance with the company’s policies.
Application Closing Date
The deadline for applications is May 2, 2022.
Interested and eligible individuals should send their CVs as well as photographic evidence of their work to the following address:email@example.com
utilizing the job title as the email subject