Apply for Voice Product Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Job Tittle: Voice Product Executive
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Employment Type: Full time
- Leverage data and market research to get insights into consumer behavior and preferences and drive future programs and promotions
- Track usage pattern to devise growth strategies
- Keep track of customer life-cycle and capabilities to drive ARPU growth
- Provide customer behavioral analysis
- Tracking the interaction between paid data and bonus data
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly product/campaign performance reports and management report
- Provide support to projects and manage technical development of products.
- Document and train support teams
- Determine the relationship between usage & retention and marketing campaigns
- Determine the factors affecting usage and inactivity trend of voice customers
- Environmental scanning and report on the relationship between the environmental / competitive activities and usage trend
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product data analysis.
- Experience in Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment will be an added advantage
- Able to operate in a performance-driven organization
- Affinity with and technical knowledge of the latest technologies and services used within the industry and affiliated industries
- Excellent Data analysis and Excel skills
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.