International students interested in the Idaho State University International Scholarships MUST have a completed application for admission, an official TOEFL or IELTS score, and official transcript(s) submitted to the International Program Office (IPO) by the above deadlines.
This application is open to undergraduates and graduates.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 for initial review or consideration
- Additional criteria may apply depending on the availability of NRTWs
- Exclusions for students in non-traditional Pharmacy Programs and other over-subscribed programs
- Time accrued in NRTW programs does not count towards gaining Idaho residency
- Strong competition at both undergraduate and graduate levels
- Preparedness to cover approximately $14,000 per semester if the waiver is not awarded.
Are they interested and qualified? Go to Idaho State University’s website at isu.edu for more info and application.