AC Rayner Memorial Scholarship is offering a Masters degree program in Economics.
This scholarship is provided by Lincoln University, New Zealand and it`s open to all international students, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZ$1200.
Requirements for Lincoln University Masters Scholarship
- Applications are invited from any student intending to or currently studying for a master’s degree in any area of economics, including economic policy.
- New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students are eligible to apply.
- Full-time and part-time students are eligible to apply.
- Current Scholarship holders may reapply in a subsequent year.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic merit.
How to Apply for the Lincoln University Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Lincoln University Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think.
Are they interested and qualified? Go to the Lincoln University Masters website to apply.
For more details, visit the Lincoln University website.