Here is what you need to know about the ongoing University of Auckland Scholarship Program. In this article, I will outline the aims and criteria for how you can apply for the International Students Scholarships at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
The primary purpose of the Scholarship is to attract high-calibre international students who attended secondary school in New Zealand to enrol in undergraduate study at Waipapa Taumata Rau, University of Auckland.
- The Scholarship will be known as the University of Auckland International School Leaver Scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded annually for one year and will be valued at up to $20,000 each, paid
- as a contribution towards compulsory tuition fees (see Note I).
- To be eligible for Scholarship consideration, an applicant must be i) an international student (see Note II), ii) have
- attended a New Zealand secondary school or kura, and iii) enrolled in the first year of their first undergraduate
- degree at Waipapa Taumata Rau, University of Auckland. Students who have already commenced undergraduate
- study at the Waipapa Taumata Rau, University of Auckland, excluding study in the Summer Start International
- programme, or who are enrolling as distance education students are not eligible for consideration for this Scholarship
- (see Note IV).
- The basis of selection will be academic merit based on results at Level 2 or higher in the National Certificate of
- Educational Achievement (NCEA) or an equivalent qualification (see Note V) and the quality of the applicant’s
How To Apply For an International School Scholarship at the University of Auckland, New Zealand
Are they interested and qualified? Go to auckland.ac.nz to apply.